Thursday 26 December 2013

Bombardino Bath Bomb Review

Hello There!
I received Bombardino as a present from a friend for Christmas and was very happy about it as I had wanted to go and buy a few bath bombs myself. This also gave me an excuse to write yet another review, but this time, beauty related.



This is how it looks like before it is dipped into water

This is straight after you put the bath bomb into the water





The dissolving of the bath bomb until it was completely gone.

The bath bomb dissolved slowly and I watched in amazement as it evaporated into the water and caused a yellow mist.The head of the bath bomb was left behind and took a lot more time dissolving into the water but I presume it was supposed to do that. It released little bits of...brown stuff which floated around causing the water to look dirty. I, again, presume its supposed to do that but why I do not know. 

The smell of the bath bomb was really strong. I had left it in my room for a few days and my mum started complaining about the smell of it and ordered me to use it at once. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, but it wasn't a pleasant smell either. It had a very...chemically smell.

The official description of the bath bomb is:
Sit back and relax in a bath of creamy Alpine indulgence. With skin-softening cocoa butter and uplifting Sicilian lemon oil.

And sure it was relaxing and the very strong chemical smell died down after a while but I have to say, it wasn't and isn't my favourite bath bomb from Lush which is a shame because there are a lot of good reviews on this bath bomb and I was looking forward to using this.

All in all I would give this a strong 6/10

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment