Sunday 22 December 2013

Mini Make up and Book Haul

Hello There!
Yesterday I went shopping for some make up for a wedding that's taking place on Wednesday (that being Christmas Day in the UK) and also brought the third and final book to the Divergent series which I did a review on here.




 I forgot to put in the No7 lipstick called Grace that I brought too in the picture but I shall do a review on it later perhaps to make up for it.

What I brought:
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser
Maybelline The Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Mascara (which, by the way, is amazing)
Fit Me Foundation in 315 (as a bronzer)
Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
Loreal Paris 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
Collection Fake Eyelashes
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Allegiant in Hardback (Divergent #3)


I'm quite happy with what I brought yesterday and liked everything I brought except for the Fit Me Foundation which is too dark as a foundation but too light as a bronzer (grrr)

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment