I was scrolling down bloglovin' and found that many bloggers have pledged there love for this challenge but also, taking part in it too. I myself have taken up the challenge as I have abandoned my books for quite some time and this will give me a good excuse to start reading again. Last year, I managed to read around a hundred books without noticing so hopefully, this year it'll be just as easy - touch wood.
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2014. Books started before the 1st do not count.
I myself will be making the challenge harder for myself by not including rereads in my challenge. I think it'll be way too easy if rereads did count. This means I basically will have to buy 100 books by 31st Decemeber to be successful in my challenge. Wish me luck.
Will you guys be participating in the challenge?